"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day!
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine
fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's
Day.
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.
I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my
Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day
Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.
Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion
I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the
distance to the person who is reading this.
A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're
always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word
till I heard it from u.
When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing.
When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.
The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.
Let's share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in
between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.
May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy
Valentine's Day Honey!
If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you
will never end. I love you!
Let's share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment